2023 Club Passes On Sale Now at Early Bird Prices
October 28, 2022
The Club Pass is the festival's unique and popular value pass to discovery, providing access to 192 Club Pass shows at 11 Club Pass venues at significant savings over individual show tickets. The three and nine-day passes allow music fans to experience unlimited access to concerts in the Club Pass Series featuring some of today's most accomplished artists from around the world. Passes are shareable and transferable.
The festival's 20th Anniversary Edition will be held from June 23 to July 1, 2023, in multiple indoor and outdoor venues in downtown Rochester, New York. The lineup will be announced in March 2023. The 2022 festival, which returned after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, wrapped up with a record attendance of 210,000.
Three-day Club Passes passes are $204 plus $6 service charge through December 31. Nine-day Club Passes are $244 plus $6 service charge through December 31, 2022. The per entry price per show is $30 for all Club Pass venues except Kilbourn Hall, which is $35 for non-pass holders.
New! Gift Certificates Now Available for Purchase
Access up to 192 Club Pass Series shows at 11 Club Pass venues all nine days of the Festival. Passes are shareable and transferable. Buy before Dec 31 and save the most!
- Oct 28 to Dec 31: $244 plus $6 service charge (lowest price, $27.77 per day for access to up to 22 shows at 11 venues each day)
- Jan 1 to March 13: $284 plus $6 service charge ($32.22 per day for access to up to 22 shows at 11 venues each day)
- March 14 through festival or until sold out: $294 plus $6 service charge ($33.33 a day for access to up to 22 shows at 11 venues each day)
Access an unlimited number of Club Pass shows on any three days of the Festival at any Club Pass venue. Passes are shareable and transferable. Buy before Dec 31 and save the most!
- Oct 28 to Dec 31: $204 plus $6 service charge (lowest price)
- Jan 1 to March 13: $234 plus $6 service charge
- March 14 through festival or until sold out: $254 plus $6 service charge
Note: RIJF is transitioning to eTickets to help the environment and reduce envelope and thermal ticket waste. Service charges are the same for Club Passes ordered online and by phone, $6 for print-at-home eTickets, and $8 if eTickets are printed by the festival and mailed to you. Tickets do not need to be printed to be redeemed for Passes prior to the festival in June. Just show your email receipt or provide your ticket order number.
How the Club Pass Works
- Just show your pass at the door and enjoy the music!
- Seating is first-come, first-served with the Club Pass or by purchasing entry at the door.
- Come and go from concerts as you please with the freedom and flexibility to see as many shows as you want each day.
- If you do not have a Club Pass you can still see Club Pass shows. The single entry price to any Club Pass Series show is $35 cash at the door at Kilbourn Hall and $30 cash at the door for all other Club Pass venues.
- No advance sales for individual Club Pass Series shows.
- Save Time in Line Wristbands are available for the early shows at Max (6:15 p.m.) and Kilbourn (6 p.m.) to save patrons time in line. Read more
2023 Club Pass Venues
Official Club Pass Series venues include Kilbourn Hall, Glory House International (Euro Jazz Now Series), Hatch Recital Hall, Hyatt Regency Ballroom, Little Theatre, Max of Eastman Place, Montage Music Hall, RIJF Big Tent, Temple Building Theater, Theater at Innovation Square, and The Wilder Room.
RIJF one of the world’s leading jazz festivals. Founded in 2002, the multi-dimensional nine-day festival is held annually in downtown Rochester, NY, and presents more than 1750 artists from around the world in more than 300 shows at 20 venues. From legendary performers and familiar favorites to rising stars and new discoveries, the Festival navigates all genres of creative improvised music from all corners of the world.
Attendance has grown from 15,000 in 2002 to 210,000 in 2022. Economic impact delivered to the region now exceeds $190 million. In addition to a headliner series and Club Pass Series, the festival also presents more than 100 free shows and events including nightly jam sessions and workshops for young musicians. The Rochester International Jazz Festival jazz scholarship program has awarded almost $500,000 in scholarships to 40 students entering the Eastman School of Music. Read more
CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival
is produced by RIJF, LLC, a privately held company owned by John Nugent and Marc Iacona. Nugent, Producer and Artistic Director, is a noted tenor sax player, who has traveled the world with many jazz artists including Tony Bennett, Ella Fitzgerald, Rosemary Clooney, The Woody Herman Orchestra and The Vanguard Jazz Orchestra. Marc Iacona, Producer and Executive Director, is a Rochester native and President of Simcona Electronics. A business and community leader, he is an avid trumpeter and supporter of the arts.