2014 Festival Ticket InformationHeadliner Shows
- Tickets on sale now online, at the door (Box Office opens one hour before shows), or at the Ticket Shop at corner of East Ave & Gibbs St.
- No phone orders or tickets mailed.
- Tickets are sold out for both shows of Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers featuring Edie Brickell
- Tickets sold out for Earth, Wind and FireClub Pass Shows
- Access to Club Pass shows is $20 ($25 Kilbourn Hall) at the door cash only, no advance sales, or with a Club Pass. ATMs conveniently located throughout the festival site.
- The Club Pass is on sale now Buy online. Access all Club Pass series shows on first-come, first-served basis for all nine days. Not good for headliner shows.
- First-come, first-served for everyone whether you have a club pass or buy your tickets at the door.Ticket Shop OpenThe festival's ticket shop is open for Club Pass purchases, headliner ticket sales and information.
- Located at the corner of East Ave. and Gibbs St. in Rochester
- Pick up brochures and programs
- Open daily during the festival, June 20 - 28, from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- The service charge for tickets is the same in the shop as it is online and by phone.
- Exchange Club pass e-tickets for a Club Pass at the shop, or at the Merch TentGet Festival AnnouncementsPlease sign up for our e-newsletter and get all the latest news.
XRIJF Online Ticketing System
When you purchase tickets via the rochesterjazz.com secure ordering system you will receive a unique patron ID and E-ticket with a barcode. Customers then have several options as to how to redeem their E-tickets.
Only one scan per bar code is possible. All online sales final. No exchanges, no refunds. All headliner tickets will be scanned at the point of entry to Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre.
- Print your E-ticket at home and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass or entry to a headliner show.
- Take a photo of your E-ticket with your smartphone, and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass or entry to a headliner show. No paper needed!
- Write down the order number and bring it to the festival Ticket Shop or Merchandise tent to exchange for a Club Pass.
- For those who prefer a ticket be mailed, tickets will be mailed for a slightly higher service fee of $9 per ticket.
- For those without online access, call the office at 585-454-2060, to order a Club Pass or headliner ticket.
Terms & Conditions
RIJF LLC offers tickets for our club pass series shows and headliner shows viaCentury Payments /Authorize.net. We are a PCI Compliant Company.RIJF LLC is located at 250 East Avenue, Rochester, New York 14604 585-454-2060All transactions are conducted in US DollarsCustomer Service Tel contact 585-454-2060Delivery service is via E-Tickets, or by USPS standard First class mail.If purchasing for home delivery, please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.Country of Origin for RIJF LLC is USAAuthorize.net and RIJF LLC are PCI compliant
Terms & Conditions:NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ONCE REDEEMED FOR AN OFFICIAL PASS, THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. THE RESALE OF TICKET FOR MORE THAN ITS FACE VALUE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE XEROX ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL (XRIJF, D/B/A RIJF, LLC) IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. AS A FESTIVAL PATRON, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO ATTENDING FESTIVAL PERFORMANCES, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE ANY AND ALL VENUES WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SAID SHOW(S). YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER OF BEING INJURED IN ANY MANNER AND YOU AGREE THAT THE MANAGEMENT, ITS AGENTS, AND THE PERFORMERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN ANY XRIJF VENUES. FOOD OR GLASS CONTAINERS MAY BE ALLOWED IN SOME XRIJF VENUES, SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF VENUE MANAGEMENT.
NO RECORDING DEVICES, STILL OR VIDEO CAMERAS PERMITTED IN ANY FESTIVAL VENUES. NO TRANSMISSION OR AIDING IN TRANSMITTING ANY DESCRIPTION, ACCOUNT, PICTURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REASONABLE SEARCH FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS, OR WEAPONS.
YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. FESTIVAL STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY THE FESTIVAL TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION FOR WHICH THERE IS NO RESCHEDULED DATE, A REFUND FOR THIS TICKET MAY BE ISSUED AT THE OPTION OF THE FESTIVAL AND MAY NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL TICKETING FEES (I.E., TICKETING OPERATIONS FEE, SHIPPING FEES, ETC.).