2019 FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATION
Get Ticket Announcements
Get the inside scoop. Sign up for our free e-newsletter and get all the latest news including daily updates during the Festival.
2019 Headliner Show Tickets
Marc Cohn & Special Guest Vocalists the Blind Boys of Alabama
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre 8PM
Tickets: $84 / $74 / $54 / $34 + service charge
Buy Marc Cohn tickets here
Steve Miller Band + Special Guests
Friday June 28 – 8PM
Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre
Tickets: $161 / $151 / $131 / $91 + service charge
Buy Steve Miller Band Tickets here
- City of Rochester Jazz Sreet Stage Presented by the Community Foundation (June 21 to 29), Shows from 3:45 to 9 PM daily. Varies by day, See schedule.
- City of Rochester East Ave & Chestnut Stage Presented by Wegmans (June 21). Shows at 7 & 9 PM. Schedule
- City of Rochester East Ave & Chestnut Stage Presented by Rochester Regional Health (June 22). Shows at 7 & 9 PM. Schedule
- City of Rochester Midtown Stage (Parcel 5) Presented by Rochester Regional Health (June 28, June 29). Shows at 7 & 9 PM Schedule
- Avangrid / RGE / Barclay Damon Fusion Stage (June 23 to 29). Shows at 7 & 9 PM. Schedule
- Central Library of Monroe and Rochester (June 24 to 28). Shows at 12 noon. Schedule
Club Pass Series
Entry to Club Pass shows is with the Club Pass or cash at the door, no advance sales. - $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall) $30 all other Club Pass venues. M&T Bank ATMs are conveniently located throughout the festival site. Entry prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors. Doors open 30 minutes before shows at all venues.
Access Club Pass shows on any three days of the Festival at any Club Pass venue. Fully shareable and transferable. Can be shared and transferred. Unlimited access to Club Pass Series shows on any three days of your choice during the festival. Your Pass will be punched on each day you use it. After the third day, it is punched, the Pass is no longer valid. Pass prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors. Club Pass is NOT good at headliner shows at Eastman Theatre.
Club Pass \ Venues
220 Shows at 12 Club Pass Venues
- Christ Church – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6:45 & 8:45 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Geva Wilson Stage – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 5:30 & 7:30 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Geva Fielding Stage – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6:30 & 8:30 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Hatch Recital Hall, Eastman East Wing – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 5:45 & 7:45 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Kilbourn Hall, Eastman School of Music – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6 & 9 PM, (Save Time in LIne wristbands for the early show, see below), Club Pass or $35cash at the door
M&T Bank Pavilion Squeezer's Stage (tent on Parcel 5) – 3 shows a night, 7 nights (4:30 PM show free), 7:00 & 8:45 PM, Club Pass or cash at the door
Max of Eastman Place – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6:15 & 10 PM, (Save Time in LIne wristbands for the early show, see below), Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Montage Music Hall – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6 & 10 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Lutheran Church of the Reformation – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 7:30 & 9:30 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Rochester Regional Health Big Tent – 3 shows a night, 9 nights, (6 PM show free) 8:30/10:30 shows, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
Temple Building Theater – 2 shows a night, 8 nights (excluding Sunday, June 23, 2019), 7:00 & 9:15 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
The Wilder Room – 2 shows a night, 9 nights, 6 & 10 PM, Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
At Kilbourn Hall, Max of Eastman Place and Geva Theatre we offer a wristband system to save patrons time spent in line and more time to enjoy other shows and activities around the festival.
Here's How It Works - Club Pass holders and those paying cash at the door may line up and receive a color-coded wristband that will specify a return time to see the show. You must be present and in line to get a wristband. Come back at your assigned time and enjoy the show!
KILBOURN – 6:00 PM shows only (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 100 wristbands - Entrance time 5:30-5:35
101-250 - Entrance time 5:35-5:40
251-400 - Entrance time 5:40-5:50
MAX – 6:15 PM shows only (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4:15 PM)
First 50 wristbands - Entrance time 5:45-5:50
51-100 - Entrance time 5:50-5:55
101-230 - Entrance time 5:55-6:05
GEVA WILSON STAGE - 5:30 & 7:30 PM shows (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 100-Entrance time 5:00-5:05
101-250-Entrance time 5:05-5:10
251-500-Entrance time 5:10-5:20
First 100-Entrance time 7:00-7:05
101-250-Entrance time 7:05-7:10
251-500-Entrance time 7:10-7:20
GEVA FIELDING STAGE - 6:30 PM & 8:30 PM shows (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 50-Entrance time 6:00-6:05
51-100-Entrance time 6:05-6:10
101-185-Entrance time 6:10-6:20
First 50-Entrance time 8:00-8:05
51-100-Entrance time 8:05-8:10
101-185-Entrance time 8:10-8:20
RIJF Online Ticketing System
- When you purchase tickets via the rochesterjazz.com secure ordering system you will receive a unique patron ID and E-ticket with a barcode. Customers then have several options as to how to redeem their E-tickets.
Only one scan per bar code is possible. All online sales final. No exchanges, no refunds.
- All headliner tickets will be scanned at the point of entry to Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre.
- Print your headliner E-tickets at home and bring it to the festival to be scanned.
- Take a photo of your E-ticket with your smartphone, and bring it to the festival to be scanned for entry to a headliner show. No paper needed!
- For those who prefer a ticket be mailed, tickets will be mailed for a fee of $2 per order.
- For those without online access, call the office at 585-454-2060, to order a Club Pass or headliner ticket.
Terms & Conditions
RIJF LLC offers tickets for our club pass series shows and headliner shows via
- No refunds or exchanges. Once redeemed for an official pass, the pass is not transferable. The resale of a ticket for more than its face value without the written consent of the CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival (RIJF, d/b/a RIJF, LLC) is prohibited by law. As a festival patron, you assume all risk and danger incidental to attending festival performances, inside and outside any and all venues whether occurring prior to, during, or after said show(s).
- You assume all risk and danger of being injured in any manner and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
No alcohol, drugs or weapons are allowed in any RIJF venues. Food or glass containers may be allowed in some RIJF venues, solely at the discretion of venue management. No recording devices, still or video cameras permitted in any festival venues. No transmission or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any festival performance. You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons. You hereby consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event. Festival staff reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by the festival to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the festival and may not include additional ticketing fees (i.e., ticketing operations fee, shipping fees, etc.).
Updated May 21, 2019