David Byrne & St. Vincent Headline Tonight! Plus! Alfredo Rodriguez, Anat Cohen, Shine On - The Universe of John Lennon, The Black Lillies, Yellowjackets, Djabe & More! It's Day 5 - Tuesday June 25 at the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival
June 25, 2013
See today's enewsletter: http://www.rochesterjazz.com/enewsletter/?email_blast_id=262&option=view_entry#sthash.aR5YCKzp.dpuf
Rochester, NY --June 25, 2013 --The 12th Edition of the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF) continues today with headliners David Byrne and St. Vincent (tickets still available, $60+ service fees)) and a full lineup of shows in the Clubs and free shows outdoors. This year's festival presents more than 1200 artists from 17 countries, performing at 19 venues in 300-plus shows including 81 free shows!
See today's full schedule.
Headliner Show Tickets - Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre
Available for David Byrne & St. Vincent, Roger Hodgson, and Peter Frampton's Guitar Circus featuring Robert Cray and Don Felder formerly of the Eagles. Buy at rochesterjazz.com, Ticket Shop, 100 East Ave & Gibbs St. Open 10AM - 11PM daily, call (585-454-2062), or at the door. Sanborn/James & Gadd concert - SOLD OUT
Club Pass Shows
- Admission to Club Pass shows - Club Pass or $20/ $25 (Kilbourn Hall) cash only at the
- Club Passes, $194 plus service charge at rochesterjazz.com, Ticket Shop at 100 East Ave & Gibbs St. 10AM - 11PM, or (585-454-2062) .
- Exchange Club Pass tickets for Passes before getting in line to attend any show, at the Ticket Shop - 100 East Ave & Gibbs St., or at the Merchandise Tent on Gibbs Street (4PM - 11PM). Tickets cannot be exchanged for passes at venues.
- Free Shows - No tickets required, all shows rain or shine.
Information & Updates
- Stay hydrated! Summer is here. Water and beverages are available for sale at all venues and outdoors. The RGH First Aid Tent is just outside the Merch Tent on Jazz Street if you need any medical assistance.
- Brochures & programs - at every venue and Ticket Shop
- Street Closings, Parking, Shuttle Service, Food at the Fest
- Download the App: iPhone | Android
- Facebook.com/xrijf | Twitter.com/xrijf
- Share pics of fest activities w/ XRIJF App Photo Booth!
- FAQs | Festival Photos - see daily!
- Official Jazz Fest Gear - buy in Merchandise Tent, Jazz (Gibbs) St.
Today's Special Events & Activities
- Xerox House of Grooves, Merchandise Tent
- Xerox Be Moved JazzCam, 5-10 PM, corner of Chestnut St. and East Ave.
- Health information - Rochester General Booth on Jazz Street
- Donate musical instruments for City School Students, 5-8 PM, Merch Tent
- Relax in the Conceptual Garden Outside the Unity Health System Big Tent
About the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF)
The nine-day Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival presented by M&T Bank was founded in 2002 and is produced by John Nugent, Artistic Director and Marc Iacona, Executive Director. This year's 12th Edition, June 21-29, will feature a diverse and eclectic performance roster of 1,200-plus artists performing in more than 300 concerts including 81 free shows at 19 venues. The 2012 Festival drew more than 187,000 music lovers to hear some of the finest artists in the world perform.