All venues are handicapped accessible.
For outdoor shows, there are accessible portable bathrooms:
- Outside the Unity Health Big Tent on East Main
- The Kilbourn Hall alley, between Gibbs St and Swan St, bathroom area
- For Chestnut and East Ave stage free shows Friday and Saturday (on Chestnut)
- For East Ave and Alexander St free shows Saturday (on Alexander)
First Aid Tent
Provided by Rochester General Health System. Located outside the Merchandise Tent on Jazz Street near East Main St.
XRIJF is held in downtown Rochester, NY's East End Cultural district. All venues are within walking distance of each other so park once and walk to everything.
The Festival does not operate any parking but there are many surface lots and ramp parking garages conveniently located near festival venues. Please note, many side streets will be closed.
- East End Garage, 475 Main St. East, Rochester, NY 14604. $5 per car, starting 4:00 PM daily, Sat/Sunday $5 per car starting at 11 am (585) 325-7860 Use Scio Street entrance
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14607. $7 per car, starting at 5:00 PM daily, Sat $7 per car starting at 11 am (585) 232-3810
- NYSUT & Isaac Heating lots, 30 N. Union Street (corner of Charlotte St.), Rochester, NY 14607. $7 daily, No overnights or WILL be towed.
- Surface lots, fees vary, all are operated by private owners, the festival does not operate any parking.
- Sister Cities Garage, 28 N. Fitzhugh St., Rochester, NY 14614, closest to Rochester Plaza Hotel for Jam Sessions, 1st 2 hours: $2, each additional hour (or any part of) add $2.00/hr up to $10.00 daily max, weekends free
GIBBS STREET (From East Ave to E. Main)
Monday, June 16 (Midnight) to Monday, June 30 (Midnight)
CHESTNUT (From E.Main to East Ave)
June 20 (6AM) to June 22 (2AM)
June 27 (6AM) to June 29 (2AM)
EAST AVE (From E. Main to Scio) and CHESTNUT (From Broad to East Ave)
June 20 (5PM-Midnight)
June 21 (5PM-Midnight)
June 27 (5PM-Midnight)
June 28 (5PM-Midnight)
EAST AVE (From Prince to Alexander)
June 28 (6AM) to June 29 (2AM)
EAST AVE (From Alexander to Union) & ALEXANDER (From Charlotte to Park)
June 28 (5PM-Midnight)
MAIN STREET (from Gibbs to Chestnut-not to include Gibbs or Chestnut)
Friday, June 20 to Saturday June 28 (5pm-midnight)
- Headliner show and Club Passes if still available - purchase at rochesterjazz.com, or visit the Jazz Fest Ticket Shop at the corner of East Ave and Gibbs St. open daily during the fest from 10AM-11PM.
- Club Shows - enter with the Club Pass or $20/$25 cash only at the door. First-come, first-served for everyone, no reserved seating, no advance sales.
- Free Shows - no tickets required, all shows rain or shine.
Information | Program Guide | Schedule | Questions
- Go to the Jazz Fest Ticket Shop at East Ave & Gibbs St, open in June (date to be announced) 10AM - 6PM and daily during the fest from 10AM - 11PM
- Call (585) 454-2060
- Get the official XRIJF App! for iPhone or Android
- Pick up a free brochure and Official Program Guide at any venue or at the Ticket Shop
- Download our Schedule Grid
- Download our Festival Map
- Sign up for email news
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter
Where to Stay
Rochester Plaza Hotel & Conference Center Jazz Fest Packages - Official Hotel of the Festival
- Jam Sessions nightly in State Street Bar & Grill during the Festival
- Within walking distance from the Festival.
We offer a wide variety of food and beverages at the festival on:
- Jazz Street
- In and outside the Unity Health System Festival Big Tent
- East Avenue on Fridays and Saturdays for free shows.
- Harro East Ballroom
- Max at Eastman Place
- The Little Theatre
- The Rochester Club
What to Bring
- For free shows you can bring lawn/stadium chairs
- Portable seats to make waiting in line will be for sale at the Festival Merchandise Tent but you can also bring your own.
- Your tickets and Club Pass! (Please write your name and cell number on your pass.)
What NOT to Bring
Important Notice Regarding Photography
The use of cameras (still, video, cell phones) and recording devices is strictly prohibited at all indoor concerts at XRIJF. Photography is permitted only by credentialed photographers in designated areas. Concertgoers are asked to please abide by these guidelines out of respect for the artists and others in the audience. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the venue.
Courtesy of our presenting sponsor, M&T Bank, ATMs are located in several locations around the festival. See the map for exact locations.
Lost & Found
Please go to the Ticket Office at the corner of Gibbs Street & East Ave. Open 10 AM - 11PM daily during the festival. Write your name and cell number on your Club Pass so that you can be notified if lost.
Explore Rochester Guide