2015 FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATIONHeadliner Shows (Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre)Click on the artist to buy tickets online now. Print your tickets at home or send to your phone.
June 19, 2015 4:00 pm DIANA KRALL June 19, 2015 8:00 pm DIANA KRALL SOLD OUT June 20, 2015 8:00 pm HERB ALPERT with LANI HALL June 22, 2015 8:00 pm ESM-XRIJF SCHOLARSHIPS CONCERT FEATURING CHARLES PILLOW -- FREE NO TICKETS REQUIRED June 23, 2015 8:00 pm GARY CLARK JR. + Very Special Guest BETH HART -- SOLD OUT June 24, 2015 8:00 pm JENNIFER HUDSON --SOLD OUT June 25, 2015 7:00 pm TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND + Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings + Doyle Bramhall II -- SOLD OUT June 26, 2015 8:00 pm STEVE GADD BAND - 70 STRONG June 27, 2015 4:00 pm STEEP CANYON RANGERS
- Buy tickets at the Ticket Shop, now open at the corner of East Avenue and Gibbs Street. Hours are Noon-5PM Monday - Friday now through June 18. June 19-27, open daily 10AM - 11PM.
- For shows with tickets still available you can buy at the door day of show (Box Office opens one hour before shows)
- Order by phone at (585) 454-2060Club Pass Shows (See list of 13 Club Pass venues here)
- Access to Club Pass shows is $20 ($25 Kilbourn Hall) at the door or with a Club Pass. Cash only; no advance sales; M&T Bank ATMs are conveniently located throughout the festival site.
- Or attend Club Shows with our value/discovery pass: the Club Pass, giving you first-come, first-served access to all shows for all nine days. See as many shows and come and go as you like. The Club Pass is on sale now for $194 plus service charges. Buy online. Not good for headliner shows.
- Entry and seating to Club Shows is first-come, first-served for everyone whether you have a Club Pass or pay cover charge at the door.
- Club Shows fill up fast so arrive early.Ticket ShopThe Festival's Ticket Shop is now open. You can purchase Club Passes, headliner tickets and get brochures, program guides and information. Programs are not available until June 15.
- Located at the corner of East Ave. and Gibbs St. in Rochester
- Pick up brochures and program guides
- June 1-18: Monday-Friday (closed Saturday & Sunday); Noon - 5:00PM
- Open daily during the festival, June 19 - 27, from 10AM–11PM
- The service charge for tickets is the same in the shop as it is online and by phone.
- Exchange Club pass e-tickets for a Club Pass at the shop starting June 15, or at the Merchandise Tent during the FestivalFree ShowsYou do not need tickets for any free shows.Get Festival AnnouncementsPlease sign up for our e-newsletter and get all the latest news.
XRIJF Online Ticketing System
When you purchase tickets via the rochesterjazz.com secure ordering system you will receive a unique patron ID and E-ticket with a barcode. Customers then have several options as to how to redeem their E-tickets.
Only one scan per bar code is possible. All online sales final. No exchanges, no refunds. All headliner tickets will be scanned at the point of entry to Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre.
- Print your E-ticket at home and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass.
- Take a photo of your E-ticket with your smartphone, and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass or entry to a headliner show. No paper needed!
- Write down the order number and bring it to the festival Ticket Shop or Merchandise tent to exchange for a Club Pass.
- For those who prefer a ticket be mailed, tickets will be mailed for a fee of $2 per order.
- For those without online access, call the office at 585-454-2060, to order a Club Pass or headliner ticket.
Terms & Conditions
RIJF LLC offers tickets for our club pass series shows and headliner shows viaCentury Payments /Authorize.net. We are a PCI Compliant Company.RIJF LLC is located at 250 East Avenue, Rochester, New York 14604 585-454-2060All transactions are conducted in US DollarsCustomer Service Tel contact 585-454-2060Delivery service is via E-Tickets, or by USPS standard First class mail.If purchasing for home delivery, please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.Country of Origin for RIJF LLC is USAAuthorize.net and RIJF LLC are PCI compliant
Terms & Conditions:NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ONCE REDEEMED FOR AN OFFICIAL PASS, THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. THE RESALE OF TICKET FOR MORE THAN ITS FACE VALUE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE XEROX ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL (XRIJF, D/B/A RIJF, LLC) IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. AS A FESTIVAL PATRON, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO ATTENDING FESTIVAL PERFORMANCES, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE ANY AND ALL VENUES WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SAID SHOW(S). YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER OF BEING INJURED IN ANY MANNER AND YOU AGREE THAT THE MANAGEMENT, ITS AGENTS, AND THE PERFORMERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN ANY XRIJF VENUES. FOOD OR GLASS CONTAINERS MAY BE ALLOWED IN SOME XRIJF VENUES, SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF VENUE MANAGEMENT.
NO RECORDING DEVICES, STILL OR VIDEO CAMERAS PERMITTED IN ANY FESTIVAL VENUES. NO TRANSMISSION OR AIDING IN TRANSMITTING ANY DESCRIPTION, ACCOUNT, PICTURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REASONABLE SEARCH FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS, OR WEAPONS.
YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. FESTIVAL STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY THE FESTIVAL TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION FOR WHICH THERE IS NO RESCHEDULED DATE, A REFUND FOR THIS TICKET MAY BE ISSUED AT THE OPTION OF THE FESTIVAL AND MAY NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL TICKETING FEES (I.E., TICKETING OPERATIONS FEE, SHIPPING FEES, ETC.).