2016 FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATIONClub Pass Shows (See list of 13 Club Pass venues here)
Two Club Pass Options!
- Access to Club Pass shows is $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall) at the door or with a Club Pass. Cash only; no advance sales; M&T Bank ATMs are conveniently located throughout the festival site.
- Or attend Club Shows with our value/discovery pass: the Club Pass,
- Entry and seating to Club Shows is first-come, first-served for everyone whether you have a Club Pass or pay cover charge at the door.
- Club Shows fill up fast so arrive early.
- Club Pass is NOT good for headliner shows at Eastman Theatre.
- The 9-Day Club Pass gives you first-come, first-served access to all shows for all nine days. See as many shows and come and go as you like. Not transferable. On sale now for $174 plus service charges. Buy online. The 9-day early-bird pass price is good until 12 midnight, December 31, 2015 and represents a $30 advance purchase savings off the regular price, which will increase to $204 plus service charge on January 1, 2016.
- The 3-Day Club Pass offers patrons the opportunity to use the pass for unlimited access to shows on any three days of your choice during the festival. The Pass goes sale at10 AM Friday October 23 at the early-bird price of $134 plus $6 service charge, $8 if mailed. Buy online. This price is good until midnight December 31, 2015. The pass increases to its regular price of $154 plus $6 service charge on January 1, 2016. Only a limited number of 3-day Club Passes will be sold.Free ShowsYou do not need tickets for any free shows.Get Festival AnnouncementsPlease sign up for our e-newsletter and get all the latest news.
XRIJF Online Ticketing System
When you purchase tickets via the rochesterjazz.com secure ordering system you will receive a unique patron ID and E-ticket with a barcode. Customers then have several options as to how to redeem their E-tickets.
Only one scan per bar code is possible. All online sales final. No exchanges, no refunds. All headliner tickets will be scanned at the point of entry to Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre.
- Print your E-ticket at home and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass.
- Take a photo of your E-ticket with your smartphone, and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass or entry to a headliner show. No paper needed!
- Write down the order number and bring it to the festival Ticket Shop or Merchandise tent to exchange for a Club Pass.
- For those who prefer a ticket be mailed, tickets will be mailed for a fee of $2 per order.
- For those without online access, call the office at 585-454-2060, to order a Club Pass or headliner ticket.
Terms & Conditions
RIJF LLC offers tickets for our club pass series shows and headliner shows viaCentury Payments /Authorize.net. We are a PCI Compliant Company.RIJF LLC is located at 250 East Avenue, Rochester, New York 14604 585-454-2060All transactions are conducted in US DollarsCustomer Service Tel contact 585-454-2060Delivery service is via E-Tickets, or by USPS standard First class mail.If purchasing for home delivery, please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.Country of Origin for RIJF LLC is USAAuthorize.net and RIJF LLC are PCI compliant
Terms & Conditions:NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ONCE REDEEMED FOR AN OFFICIAL PASS, THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. THE RESALE OF TICKET FOR MORE THAN ITS FACE VALUE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE XEROX ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL (XRIJF, D/B/A RIJF, LLC) IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. AS A FESTIVAL PATRON, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO ATTENDING FESTIVAL PERFORMANCES, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE ANY AND ALL VENUES WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SAID SHOW(S). YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER OF BEING INJURED IN ANY MANNER AND YOU AGREE THAT THE MANAGEMENT, ITS AGENTS, AND THE PERFORMERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN ANY XRIJF VENUES. FOOD OR GLASS CONTAINERS MAY BE ALLOWED IN SOME XRIJF VENUES, SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF VENUE MANAGEMENT.
NO RECORDING DEVICES, STILL OR VIDEO CAMERAS PERMITTED IN ANY FESTIVAL VENUES. NO TRANSMISSION OR AIDING IN TRANSMITTING ANY DESCRIPTION, ACCOUNT, PICTURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REASONABLE SEARCH FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS, OR WEAPONS.
YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. FESTIVAL STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY THE FESTIVAL TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION FOR WHICH THERE IS NO RESCHEDULED DATE, A REFUND FOR THIS TICKET MAY BE ISSUED AT THE OPTION OF THE FESTIVAL AND MAY NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL TICKETING FEES (I.E., TICKETING OPERATIONS FEE, SHIPPING FEES, ETC.).