2017 FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATIONTicket ShopLocated at: 100 East Avenue at the corner of Gibbs Street and East Avenue, Rochester NYHours: 10AM - 11PM, daily during the festival, June 23 - July 1See street closings. Gibbs Street between East and Main St. is closed throughout the fest to traffic. East Ave near the shop is also closed for Fri/Sat night shows. Park and walk to the shop.Headliner Show Tickets (plus services charges*)
- Friday, June 23 – Joss Stone: $120 / $95 / $75 / $55
- Saturday, June 24 – "To Ray With Love" Maceo Parker and the Ray Charles Orchestra featuring The Raelettes: $95 / $85 / $75 / $55
- Tuesday, June 27 – Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox: $85 / $70 / $55 / $45
- Wednesday, June 28 – Mavis Staples: $25 / $45 / $65 / $85
- Thursday, June 29 – Sheryl Crow: $75 / $95 / $105 / $125
- Friday, June 30 – King Crimson: $125 / $115 / $95 / $75*Service Charges are $7 per ticket, $9 per ticket if mailed.Ticket prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors.Will Call for Headliner Show TicketsWill Call Tickets for Eastman Theatre headliner shows will be available one hour before the show in the Eastman Theatre lobby. Look for the Will Call Table.
Club Pass Tickets & ShowsBuy 3-day Club Pass - Unlimited access to Club Pass Series shows on any three days of your choice during the festival. $154 plus $6 service charge. You choose the days and see as many shows as you like on those days. Your Pass will be punched on each day you use it. After the third day it is punched, the Pass is no longer valid. Pass prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors.Buy 9-Day Club Pass - Unlimited access to Club Pass Series shows on all nine days of the festival. $204 plus service charge charges. Ticket prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors. Pass prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors.
Single entry access to Club Pass shows - $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall) at the door. Cash only, no advance sales. M&T Bank ATMs are conveniently located throughout the festival site. Entry prices are the same for children, adults, students, and seniors.
- See 12 Club Pass venues
- Entry and seating to Club Shows is first-come, first-served for everyone whether you have a Club Pass or pay at the door.
- See as many shows and come and go as you like.
- Club Shows fill up fast so arrive early.
- Club Pass is NOT good for headliner shows at Eastman Theatre.
- Passes are not transferable
Redeem Your Club Pass Ticket for a Pass Starting June 19 - Please exchange your Print at Home Club Pass Tickets for a Club Pass in advance of attending any show. Tickets cannot be exchanged at venues. Bring your printed ticket or show the ticket order on your mobile device at one of these convenient locations:
Jazz Festival Ticket Shop - corner of East Ave. and Gibbs St.
- June 20 - June 23 from 10am-5pm
- June 24 - July 2 from 10am-11pm
Kiosk on Jazz Street (Gibbs and Main St.)
- 3 - 7PM Fri June 24
- 3 - 7PM Sat June 25
- 3 - 7PM Sun June 26
- Fri June 24 - Sat July 2, 4-11pm
Save Time in Line at Kilbourn Hall and Max of Eastman Place
At two of our busiest venues, Kilbourn Hall and Max of Eastman Place (6 PM & 6:15 PM shows only), we offer a wristband system to save patrons time spent in line and more time to enjoy other shows and activities around the festival.
Here's How It Works
Club Pass holders and those paying cash at the door may line up and receive a color-coded wristband that will specify a return time to see the show. You must be present and in line to get a wristband. Come back at your assigned time and enjoy the show!
Kilbourn Hall - 6 PM Show Only - Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting at 4 PM
- First 50 Wristbands - Entrance time 5:30-5:35
- 51-100 Wristbands - Entrance time 5:35-5:40
- 101-250 Wristbands - Entrance time 5:40-5:45
Max of Eastman Place - 6:15 PM Shows Only - Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting at 4:15 PM
- First 50 Wristbands - Entrance time 5:45-5:50
- 51-100 Wristbands - Entrance time 5:50-5:55
- 101-150 Wristbands - Entrance time is 5:55-6:00
- Seating is first-come, first-served, whether you have a wristband, a Club Pass or paid at the door.
- If you miss your assigned entrance time you can enter any time afterward up to 15 minutes before the show starts. Space will not be guaranteed if you are late.
- If you arrive after 5:45 (Kilbourn) or 6:00 (Max) you must go to the back of the general line.
- Only wristbands that are on your wrist will be accepted for entry.
Free ShowsYou do not need tickets for any free shows.
Get Ticket AnnouncementsPlease sign up for our e-newsletter and get all the latest news.
XRIJF Online Ticketing System
When you purchase tickets via the rochesterjazz.com secure ordering system you will receive a unique patron ID and E-ticket with a barcode. Customers then have several options as to how to redeem their E-tickets.
Only one scan per bar code is possible. All online sales final. No exchanges, no refunds. All headliner tickets will be scanned at the point of entry to Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre.
- Print your E-ticket at home and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass.
- Take a photo of your E-ticket with your smartphone, and bring it to the festival to be scanned for an Official Club Pass or entry to a headliner show. No paper needed!
- Write down the order number and bring it to the festival Ticket Shop or Merchandise tent to exchange for a Club Pass.
- For those who prefer a ticket be mailed, tickets will be mailed for a fee of $2 per order.
- For those without online access, call the office at 585-454-2060, to order a Club Pass or headliner ticket.
Terms & Conditions
RIJF LLC offers tickets for our club pass series shows and headliner shows viaCentury Payments /Authorize.net. We are a PCI Compliant Company.RIJF LLC is located at 250 East Avenue, Rochester, New York 14604 585-454-2060All transactions are conducted in US DollarsCustomer Service Tel contact 585-454-2060Delivery service is via E-Tickets, or by USPS standard First class mail.If purchasing for home delivery, please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.Country of Origin for RIJF LLC is USAAuthorize.net and RIJF LLC are PCI compliantNo refunds or exchanges. Once redeemed for an official pass, the pass is not transferable. The resale of ticket for more than its face value without the written consent of the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF, d/b/a RIJF, LLC) is prohibited by law. As a festival patron, you assume all risk and danger incidental to attending festival performances, inside and outside any and all venues whether occurring prior to, during, or after said show(s).You assume all risk and danger of being injured in any manner and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.No alcohol, drugs or weapons are allowed in any XRIJF venues. Food or glass containers may be allowed in some XRIJF venues, solely at the discretion of venue management. No recording devices, still or video cameras permitted in any festival venues. No transmission or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any festival performance. You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons. You hereby consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event. Festival staff reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by the festival to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the festival and may not include additional ticketing fees (i.e., ticketing operations fee, shipping fees, etc.).