Club Pass Update: The 11th Edition Club Pass SOLD OUT!
Feb 6, 2012
Rochester, NY -- February 6, 2012 -- The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival’s (XRIJF) 11th Edition Club Pass has SOLD OUT, earlier than ever before and prior to the Club Pass Series lineup being announced.
But music fans who did not get the value pass should not worry, individual tickets to all Club Pass Series shows will be available at the door for $20-$25 per person per show.
Entry to all Club Pass Series shows is first-come, first-served with the Pass or tickets purchased at the door. Individual Club show tickets are not available in advance. The Club Pass is a value pass, good for over 200 shows over nine days, offering a significant savings over individual concert ticket prices of $20 and $25 per show.
The Festival’s complete nine-day lineup of club and free shows will be announced March 20.
Club Pass Series venues include:
• Abilene $20 at the door or Club Pass (153 Liberty Pole Way)
• Christ Church $20 at the door or Club Pass (141 East Ave)
• Harro East Ballroom $20 at the Door or Club Pass (155 North Chestnut Street)
• Kilbourn Hall, Eastman School of Music $25 at the Door or Club Pass (26 Gibbs Street)
• Max of Eastman Place $20 at the Door or Club Pass - (Gibbs St.)
• Montage $20 at the Door or Club Pass (50 Chestnut Plaza)
• Reformation Lutheran Church $20 at the Door or Club Pass (111 North Chestnut Street)
• The Rochester Club $20 at the door or Club Pass (120 East Avenue)
• State St. Bar & Grill at the Rochester Plaza Hotel FREE (70 State Street)
• Verizon Wireless Festival Big Tent $20 at the Door or Club Pass (Main St. & Gibbs St.)
• Xerox Auditorium at Xerox Plaza $20 at the Door or Club Pass (100 S. Clinton Ave., entrance on Broad Street)
• Hatch Recital Hall at Eastman East Wing $25 at the Door or Club Pass (433 E. Main Street) NEW in 2012!!