We welcome your coverage and look forward to assisting you in any way that we can.
To apply for media credentials please:
- Complete this form by Friday, June 10.
- Credentials will be issued the week of June 20. Approved media will be notified the week of June 13 & receive instructions on how to pick up badges.
- Please complete a separate form for each person from your organization.
- Credentials will be provided to journalists in accordance with space availability to members of the media who work for recognized media outlets.
- Due to the demand for credentials and the need to abide by festival, artist and venue guidelines, the Festival reserves the right to issue and/or deny credentials at any time and to request copies of past coverage if we are not familiar with your work.
- A separate form must be completed for each person from your organization.
- Due to capacity we reserve the right to limit the number of media passes issued per organization.
- Credentials are not transferable.
- Freelance writer/photographer applications will not considered without an official letter from the editor of the publication/media outlet that has retained you to cover the festival to review a concert and produce a story or photo coverage.
- Credentials are not provided to representatives from aggregator web sites.
- Requests from bloggers are reviewed on a one-by-one basis but are generally not approved unless the blogger is employed by a recognized media outlet.
- Due to capacity, we cannot issue media credentials to family members of media, or members of the media who work in sales, production or other non-reporter/journalist roles.